5-Axis Laser Cutting System
The TLM Series of 5 (axis) laser cutting systems simplifies the processing of 3-dimensional workpieces to perform any number of cutting tasks. The laser cutting systems offer the ultimate in accuracy and flexibility for users across a wide range of complex laser applications.
The TLM Series is comprised of models with work envelopes ranging in size from 51″ x 51″ to 110″ x 169″ with up to 787″/min speed feed rate.
The Advantages of Laser Cutting Technology.
- Superior cutting speed over conventional methods
- High degree of accuracy and repeatability with minimized variances
- Lower cutting cost per inch
- No residues or bevels left on the finished product
- The finished products already conditioned for secondary coating processes such as plating and/or painting
- No additional preparation costs required
- The laser cutting technology can be used to cut wide range of materials like wood, ceramics, plastic, rubber and certain metals.
- Laser cutting is amazingly versatile technology and can be used to cut or burn simple to more complex structures in one piece.
- Laser cutting process is easily controlled by computer programs, which makes it very precise while saving considerable amount of work.
- Laser cutting machine has high level of efficiency and required design replicas are exact copies of each other.